Annual maintenance of your boiler is a legal obligation.
Why is it important to maintain the boiler?
Regular maintenance allows to save energy and fuel, and it increases the lifetime of your equipment. It reduce the risk of technical problems during periods when your system is the most requested and also limits the risk of accidents
Deconinck-Wanson performs maintenance of steam boilers, thermal fluid boilers and steam generators of all brands, meaning:
- Regular annual servicing of your boiler
- Normal or chemical cleaning of the furnaces and pressure vessels
- Revision of equipment and accessories
- Level controller checking
- Safety and other kinds of valves checking
- Control of pumps
- Assistance to official organism approvals