DECONINCK WANSON RECRUITS 1 SERVICE TECHNICIAN
WHO ARE WE?
DECONINCK NV was founded in 1982 and performed several acquisitions including WANSON Industries from Tienen. In 2006 we invested in a new production hall on our company site in Gavere.
We design, manufacture and supply worldwide top-quality industrial equipment such as high-pressure steam boilers, steam generators and thermal oil heaters, in accordance with the strictest environmental rules. The know-how and commitment of our collaborators ensure the success of our company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for a motivated service technician to join our team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
You will be responsible of the technical follow-up and the maintenance of our thermal installations. More specifically, this involves maintenance of industrial steam and thermal oil installations as well as warm air generators.
You will furthermore be part of our emergency breakdown team that is available 24h per day to help our customers who need quick assistance. You will be part of our emergency breakdown service.
You will eventually take care of the commissioning of new installations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Maintenance of thermal installations
- Control of the correct operation of our customers’ installations
- Performance of emergency breakdowns, even outside regular working hours
- Commissioning, starting-up up and control of new installations
- Taking care of measurement reports after a maintenance or a commissioning
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You are a motivated technician with a large knowledge of burner technology, control technology and electricity;
- You have a talent for communication and can work as a team
- You care about details;
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- You have a previous experience with burners;
- You want to commit yourself in our activity and equipment;
- You have the required certifications (to be completed here)
- Experience with pressure equipment and the relative regulations would be an advantage;
- You speak and write Dutch and/or French
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A support to your personal development in a close team in a family business active in a specific technical niche with customers all over the world;
- A challenging market taking special attention to environmental issues;
- An immediate job, or following your availability;
- A remuneration in accordance with the market (fixed wages, meal vouchers)
- Long-term job in the context of the consolidation of our business growth